Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing "Jedi"

Last night, Will, Nick, and Addie were playing a Narnia/Star Wars game. At least, they were fighting with light sabers and I heard "For Narnia, and for Aslan!" a couple of times.
"...O hark! O hear! How thin and clear/ and thinner, clearer, farther going!/ O, sweet and far from cliff and scar/ the horns of Elfland faintly blowing!/ Blow, lut us hear the purple glens replying,/ Blow, bugle; answer, echoes, dying, dying, dying..."
~ From The Princess by Alfred Lord Tennyson.
I don't think that this is exactly "Elfland" but the "Dying, dying, dying" sure does fit!

A laughing warrior


Attacking the camera opperator


The ball really adds to this pictures, doesn't it?


Yes, I do have time to stare at the camera, even when I am about to die- ACK!


"So, am I supposed to smile, or not?"


Mutual Destruction (or stalemate, since they were both kings)


Killed (for the 20th time)


Oh, I think that hurts. Maybe. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails