We went to Taos on Friday until Saturday. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. I thought that Carrie took one of all the shoes lined up (there were over 30 of us in the house, and all the shoes were in the hallway) but it wasn't on the card, so I guess not. We made a fun video, but again, I don't know how to condense the video to put it online. So...
Josh brought his girlfriend, Amanda. She is so sweet and nice. Keith and Cheryl are fostering, and they are taking care of a boy Marcus' age, Ethan. They have actually had him for a long time- almost a year.
Sorry, right now I am just rambling. Tonight we moved the furniture in the basement around. We are getting rid of the entertainment center, because we will not use it now that we have the projector. The screen that we got is electric, and rolls up and down with the push of a button! Mom said that we got that kind of screen because the mechanical screens had trouble with a little mechanism breaking, but I think that we got it just for the coolness factor. (It is pretty cool!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep- knowing your dad you did get it for the coolness factor :p but your mom is right, the others break a lot.
ReplyDeleteTaos sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had fun cousins like that.
See ya soon at Christams!!!! I can't wait!