Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Precious


Guess what? Marcus learned to smile for the camera! (I bribed him. If he smiled for a picture, I let him hold the camera and look at the picture of himself- he loved that!)


Unfortunately, he would reach for the camera too quickly. In this picture, he is less than four inches away from the lense!


I'm very speedy, you know. I can stick my face in the camera only moments before the flash goes off.


The little model. If the camera is out, there she is!


Fascinating! I can stick my finger on the lenses, and Shaylynn gets upset!

Go away


Playing with the volleyball that he's never allowed to touch!


Posing


Hello.


Awww...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time you wipe his face off before you take all these cute pics. Yes, viewers, we actually do bathe our kids every now and then :) he just had a really snotty nose that night- mix that with a graham cracker and well you see the results-
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails