This past weekend I attended the Stuebenville Youth Conference. It was so amazing to be with so many other Catholic teens- I think there were nearly 2,000. They had lots of fun music, interesting talks, and general craziness. :) It was very charismatic which was a bit annoying during Mass. On Saturday they had Adoration and Benediction. It was beautiful. The priest processed all the way around the theater carrying the monstrance. Mark Hart, a Catholic comedian (obviously hilarious), had us in stiches with laughter.
The bishop did the homily on Saturday. As he adjusted the microphone on the podium (or is it lectern?), we heard a "click" and he opened a laptop! He had forgotten his notes and brought his computer! The funniest part was that he was elderly!
I have so much I could say about it but I both don't have time and don't know how to phrase it. So... pictures.
Fr. Dave and his 5th cup of coffee. Apperently it wasn't enough.
I have more pictures on my Facebook photo albums
HEREThe "official" blog (note that we were in Week One)
HEREStuebenville offical site
HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment