We just installed Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2 on the kids computer! Dad had had it on his work one and transferred it. The new header and background you see are created entirely by me! I hope you like it!
I "simply" created a 2"x6" picture for the header. For the background, I used the instructions found at The Cutest Blog on the Block Many of you use their free backgrounds, but I took it to the next step and made my own. :)
Now I had a TON of fun with it (even though it took nearly 3 hours in all). So if any of you want to "hire" me to make a specialized blog for you, please tell me!
EDIT: Something else is up with it... if you view it on different size browsers its all messed up. I am going to work on that now.
SECOND EDIT: I've fixed the glitch. I'd forgotten the all important part of the HTML code: background-attachment: fixed; So everytime you look at it, the background would move around like jello in a car on a bumpy road. :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the backround Shaylynn. Love Laura
ReplyDelete