...where are the hover cars? Teleportation? Time travel? I'VE BEEN GYPED!
Well, I do have a a tiny little touch-screen device that is essentially a mini computer (iPod touch), so I guess its okay. :) BluRay players are sharper than movies in the theaters... It is strange to think that in 1950, a computer scientist predicted that in fifty years, computers would be able to fit inside one room. It is also strange to think that when my parents were children, a movie was made in which a guy drove to the future in a DeLorean. They traveled to 2015-- five years from now-- and found flying cars. But the electronic windows were covered with static.
I guess it just goes to show that you can never know what will happen. In 2008, could I have ever predicted that we would move (or, heh, be trying to move) away from our big/tiny town/city? No.
I could do a "Year in Review" post, although by this point, it would be "Last Year in Review." That would be a logical thing to do, since we did not send out Christmas cards. (I believe this is the third year that such an atrocity has occured...) But I haven't the time or the energy at the moment, though I might still do it. :) Besides, even though this is a Shaylynn's blog/FAMILY blog, I think that 3/4 of my followers are friends, not family. So if I do do such a post, it will happen later.
I honestly don't know what the point of this post it. I thought about telling everyone what we did on New Year's Eve... but 1) I haven't even done that for Christmas, and 2) It was rather boring, and would only bore you out of your minds.
So I have decided to be merciful to your poor brains and not detail New Year's Eve.
And, as such, this post really has no point other than to say HAPPY NEW YEAR and May this year be blessed for you and yours!
So... I shall shut up now.
Oh, and I do have a gazillion pictures to upload-- mostly Thanksgiving and Christmas ones-- but our back computer is being temperamental and the laptop doesn't have the editing software. So that will come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment