
Lily (a.k.a.
Adelynn Lilyanna Pretty Doll) as Mini-
Miniature Bride and Josefina as the Mini-Junior Bridesmaid. Grandma made these darling dresses, and they look
exactly like the real dresses.
Thank you, Grandma!
Here is a picture of how they did my hair. The first thing that the lady at the salon said was ,"My goodness, you have a lot of really thick hair!" This took a
long, long time to do! She even gave me a tiny bottle of hairspray, and told me that I would need it. I guess my hair
is pretty troublesome!

And this is what it looked like when all the bobby pins got pulled out. That hairdo gave me quite a headache; take a look at the picture below to see how many bobby pins they used.
Notice the jacket I'm wearing. Mom made it, isn't it wonderful?
95. Ninety-five bobby pins. Sometime I will pull out Dad's postal scale and see just how much ninety-five bobby pins weigh.
Trish! Look what I did!I did Josefina's hair up, just like mine was. Except, she only needed 6 bobby pins, not 95.

Kennedy (the flowergirl) and Adelynn, dancing their hearts out.

Kennedy, Adelynn and Stacy.

The beautiful bride and the handsome groom (and the photographer).
Aww...The bride and the miniature bride. So sweet.

Mom and Adelynn
Shaylynn, I love all the pictures and what you did with the dolls' hair! good job on sewing the skirt too!
ReplyDelete