Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pirate Attack!

Benjamin the Deadly (or just plain Ben) has been making some wonderful pirate ships lately! These are the first drawings of his that I have seen with such wonderful shading and detail.

This ship doesn't have a name yet, but it is Ben's favorite because of the variety in the sails.

The Dragon Slayer


Blackbeard's Revenge


The Dragon Wing

And this is a picture of mine. They are Elven clothes designed for my story. I am thinking about illustrating it, if I actually ever finish it. Anyway, these are the only ones I've colored. I like the rose one the best because it is a new style that I have never drawn before. Recently, when wondering what to sketch, I decided to look at the fancy modern dresses and re-design them (on paper, of course, because I can't sew for the life of me, at least not yet) in a more modest but still stylish style.

William is training for a mile-long race. He has run a mile in 8 minutes. I'm jealous- he can run alot farther than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails