The whole Rackers family (and Gieslers, and Davis-es, but they are still the Rackers family) got together. All except for Ashlea, Ted, Jacob, and Hunter. And except for the collage kids... And Andi had to leave early for a tournament... Anyway, some of us decided to take a tour of the capitol. It is very beautiful. We were 3/4 of that tour and had alot of fun. And now we have new jokes to joke about. Like this one: The tour guide was talking about Sacagewaya (spelling?) and how she saved journals out of the river with a papoose on her back. Then she pointed to Dad, who had on the baby backpack. "Like that guy", she said.
I am having a bit more trouble with my pictures. This time they got on in a random order. So please be patient.
Oh, and one more thing. Could you please leave comments? There is a thing you click on the bottom right hand corner to leave comments. It could help me figure out who has read my blog and who hasn't. I think I have several people's old emails.

I am having a bit more trouble with my pictures. This time they got on in a random order. So please be patient.
Oh, and one more thing. Could you please leave comments? There is a thing you click on the bottom right hand corner to leave comments. It could help me figure out who has read my blog and who hasn't. I think I have several people's old emails.
This is a comment posting. Hi. It's me. Please leave comments.
ReplyDeleteHi, looks like you had a really good time. The pictures are very interesting, I love all the different angles. Keep up the good work and Hello to everyone. Grandma A.
ReplyDeleteHi from the Riefers! :)
ReplyDelete