Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympics

Right now we are watching the Olympics. I am typing during the commercials (of which there are way too many). We watched the men's preliminary gymnastics- WOW! Right now we are watching the beach volleyball. They are so good! The tiny bikinis are more than ridiculous, though. And they are all wearing necklaces- a big no-no for normal volleyball.
I love my volleyball team! They have been having open gyms already. We have a new coach, who is awesome. She knows alot about the game and has played it alot in the past. Plus, she is nice and really pushes you.
School is starting on Monday. Whew. Summer went by fast.
It is hard to type at the same time as watching the Olympics. Hopefully I will have time to type later.

That was odd. We just saw a clip of President Bush playing beach volleyball with this year's USA team. He isn't very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails