Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures from play practice Saturday

Nathan (playing Fredrick) and Amanda (Ruth) doing a great job as always.

A "bevy of beautiful maidens" waiting to go onstage.

Climbing over Rocky Mountains

Joel literally threw himself off that box and jumped onto all those strong guys. Talk about a 'trust test'!

Megan and the beautiful birthday girl

Ashley, Clarissa, and Katie

Trying to get the parasol to work

Aha! Got a picture of Alex!!! Beat that, Benjamin! lol


Our awesome "Major General"


Adam the photographer. That camera puts mine to shame, big time!


Aww...


Jennifer and Jeni's serious faces


Benjamin the photographer- another fancy camera!!!


I have more pictures from yesterday thanks to Rebecca and Megan and Alyssa and maybe some more people that I still need to download. And a video of a song the policemen are in with awesomely hilarious blocking. I just don't know how Mrs. Nisbett does it, but its great!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are very funny! I love how I am in some when I am not even in these scenes. Filling in for Jenna was cool, but I won't be doing it again any time soon!
    CLarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these are awesome pictures!! Mind if I steal some of 'em?? :)

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Steal away! You can use whatever play pictures you want, permission granted for all of 'em! I have more to post when I am on the other computer.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails