What did you do? I ran out of ideas, but...
Here is what I did:
-Taped down the sprayer in the sink. It was supposed to get Mom, but I fell for my own trick two times, and I got Ben and Will soaking! Mom caught on when Ben started yelling, though. :)
-Taped down the ends of all toliet paper and paper towel rolls
- Filled the cups of "water" with invisible Kool-aid
-Put makeup on Nick so that it looks like he had a black eye
-Switched the drawers in Ben's dresser (I don't think he's found that one out yet, though.)
-Moved Will's shirts to Nick's side of the closet and Nick's to Will's.
-I made "juice" which everyone quickly discovered was really Jell-O
-Cut out a peice of oragne paper in the shape of a spill and set it under a cup so that it looked like someone spilt orange juice all over the newly refinished floor
-(I got this idea from Ashley's blog!!!) Used food coloring to turn the milk blue
-I made a "Happy April Fool's" background for Dad's computer. :)
-I was going to put the pink comforter on Will's bed, but we packed it into storage already. :(
-Had Dad gone to work today (his new job, which he was supposed to begin on Wednesday, is starting tomorrow instead) I would have buckled stuffed animals in the car.
-Had I remembered, I would have wrote "Happy April Fool's" on all the napkins
-and then I ran out of ideas...
Ben took Nick's Brisinger book's jacket and put the book jacket on the Half-Blood Prince book. Nick was a bit upset when he opened the book to find that it was the wrong one! (btw, its a little crazy. My 8 year old brother has read both those series- twice!!!)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, I did a lot of that same stuff:) One year we put stuffed animals in our dad's car too, but he didn't notice and took them to work with him!! lol.
ReplyDeletemeg