Sunday, April 26, 2009
Pictures Coming...
In a bit. I have WAY TOO MANY pictures... must fish out some of the best... I have alot on Facebook (MUCH easier to upload to), so I won't post QUITE as many on here, though I will still post ALOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I see how you got of your roller and your hair is beautiful . When I was little girl of 2to 4 years old my mother had in the same curls. They are called banana curls. how much hair spray did you use to keep them for the length of the play.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there to see you all dolled up.
your loving Grand Aunt Joan
How do I get into your facebook to see the pictures? What was Ben custom? Love reading your blog. It keeps abreast of what's going on in the Rackers family.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Joanny