Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silver Dollar City

We went to Silver Dollar City on Friday and Saturday! I had so much fun! Adelynn was tall enough to go on most of the rides- she is so cute! On Thunderation, I rode backwards with her, and she held up her arms the entire time, screaming bloody murder, and then laughing when she got off and begging to go on it again. Mom and Dad took pictures on their phones. I'll figure out how their phones work and post the pictures.

I am finally able to walk properly again. :) All but two of my blisters are gone, and my little toes have returned to their normal size. I discovered that what I thought were bruises were actually blood blisters. :P So, while we were in Branson we went shoe shopping.

GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED?

Shoes that do not pinch my feet, cause blisters, or cause cramps really do exist! Men's size 8 Wide 4E. So, yeah, I am wearing men's tennis shoes. :P And some men's shoes look just like womens'. The extra-wideness is only the tiniest bit less wide than my feet. I wore the shoes all day at Silver Dollar City, on all those hills, and did not get a single cramp or blister. I think we solved my shoe problem!

Now, if only I could get dress shoes in men's extra wide...

1 comment:

  1. Dress shoes pinch and cause blisters no matter how good they fit- beauty = pain sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails