Since I am very lazy and don't feel like uploading pictures... and I am running out of time before 8:00 school time... I am going to update you very quickly on what has been going on.
I HAVE PPD (Post Production Depression)! :( It's not really over yet, we still have the hike and cast party. If it ever stops raining I will go take a walk and start wearing in my new boots.
Mom's birthday was last week.
I had a TON of fun at the Stanley Sister Sleepover!!! Yay!
I missed the dance. Again. :(
We went to Toas to visit aunt Ashlea and uncle Ted and Jacob and Hunter, who are moving to Japan.
Hunter was baptized on Saturday.
Nick had his First Holy Communion yesterday
I think I caught a cold...
Mom, Ben, and Nick went to morning Mass today. I stayed home to babysit Marcus and Rosie (Addie, for those who don't know Adelynn's many nicknames), and William stayed home because he wasn't feeling too good.
I am offically procrastinating and not working on school. *sigh* I think I am behind in English. And I might get the Latin answer key this week, in which case I would be able to (finally) do Latin again. *goes to get off the computer*
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment