Meggie smiled. "It's elvish writing!" she whispered. "Mo and I have been using it as our secret writing ever since I read The Lord of the Rings."
YAY!!!!!!!!!! Elvish writing rocks! If you would like to learn what I know about it, click here.
Also, sort of random, while on the topic of languages, I am teaching myself sign language! We found a sign language dictionary at a garage sale two days ago. I already have the alphabet down pat, and I can say "Hello", "What is your name?" "My name is ____" "How are you?" and "I am fine."
OOh you have to teach me sign language! My BFF Angie knows it really well since she has a deaf aunt and uncle, but she has only taught me a few things, and I know baby sign language but that is sometimes different that real ASL, I can never remember the alphabet. I would love to learn it!
ReplyDelete