Monday, June 8, 2009

Long Overdue Pictures of Nick's First Communion

Sorry it took so long! These are just the pictures that I got.
Beforehand, Nick wanted a "photo shoot". This is the first time he has ever asked me to take a picture of him!


Don't ask me why he chose to do it on the patio...

All the boys lined up before going into church

Michelle and two of her friends

It was very hard to get pictures during Mass, and I used Dad's camera. Which, of course, means that the pictures are not downloaded yet. :) I'll see if I can get them later.

Fr. Basil, giving Nick his certificate.

Nick and Addie

Nick opening gifts. This one was a picture I calligraphied for him.

A statue of St. Nicholas. Nick got his jacket scrunched up behind him. :P


Oh, the Gieslers came down. They are Nick's godparents. Heres aunt Angie and Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails