This insanity is called NaNoWriMo. (National Novel Writing Month). No, there is no prize. Unless you consider accomplishing a majestic feat a prize.
Which I certainly do.
What will I write? I am taking my well-loved, never-finished story Nevdroonia. I am going to crank it out. I am going to force myself to write this. Get it done. Finally show off my baby.
I am afraid that Nevdroonia is rather cliche. And with a simply storyline. Oh, well. If I enjoy myself writing it, then what the heck. :)
Why am I telling this to you now? Because it is the Night Of Randomly Long Posts. Also, if I go about strutting my feathers, declaring to the world (or at least the few people who read my blog) that I am going to acutally write a novel, I will have to do it so that y'all can't prove me wrong. See? Motivation. Now come November, if you see me posting lots and lots, be sure to let me know that I can't do that. I should be writing my story instead
No comments:
Post a Comment