I can now officially say that my birthday is entirely over. It is rather enjoyable to have a birthday spread out across four or five days... We celebrated as a family a day early. On my actual birthday, I simply took it easy. I had my birthday cereal, read, wrote an essay, did an two hour online Latin 2 class, went to volleyball practice, came home, and played. I stayed up until midnight. :) I even graced the dusty piano keys with my presence for the first time in three months! (without lessons, I can be a very un-motivated piano player. Oh, that I were musical in any way whatsoever...)
My unicycle came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. :)
I spent most of my birthday money from Grandma and Papa and Aunt Trish and Uncle Sparky (aka, Uncle Nick) on some beautiful Czech glass beads and wire. Perfect for making more Elvish jewelry. The beads are from
BrightlingsBeads. They sell the Czech glass beads for a good one to two dollars cheaper than anywhere else, and they had a great Labor Day weekend sale. They arrived yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment