Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update

 Well, today is Tuesday, November 3rd. I have been writing furiously for NaNoWriMo these last three days. My total word count so far: 6,036 words! That is ever so slightly more than 2,000 words a day!

The computer is locking up... everything I type takes a good three minutes to appear... I don't have time to deal with this, so I'm not going to write as much in this post as I was going to. Anyway, here is my synopsis:


Nevdroonia
 
While playing pirates in a deserted attic, quirky Claire and shy Edmund stumble upon a mysterious door. On the other side, they find a land ridden with wonder and danger, friendship and enmity... and rumors of the Balmung, an evil sword that gives power to the corrupted ones. Claire and Edmund are unwittingly thrown into the middle of a conspiracy to undermine a witch's power. The conspiracy evolves into a quest to find the legendary Seeing Masks... and the fate of the world could rest in the hands of four young children.

 Please note that this synopsis is liable to change spasmodically as yours truly continues to change her mind. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails