This is a good song by Taylor Swift. It is about Romeo and Juliet and called "Love Story". I really like it :) It's one of the few country music songs I can stand and actually enjoy. The video is really good- all the gowns and costumes (except one) are very beautiful. That one is pretty, but not very modest. Enjoy the song!
----------------
This is the funny part of my post. You need to have watched "Chipmunks" (either the new movie or the old shows) to fully get it.
Chipmunks
-------------
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, don't be dogging country music :P
ReplyDeleteDid you like the rest of her CD?
I love the dresses in that video. She said she has been dreaming of that video since she was a little girl- she said most girls day dream about their wedding dress and wedding but she day dreamed about her future music videos and video dresses- she said this video was a dream come to life. Such a catchy song too. I love it- not sung by the chipmunks though :)
Here is another video I think you will like. It is Carrie Underwood (winner of American Idol now a big country music star) singing "All American Girl" and she dresses up a lot in it- looks like fun playing dress up, and I like that it shows all that girls can be. Check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfy0j7g8h0g