Sunday, October 11, 2009

You get to be a detective!

YES! YOU CAN DO IT! I'll give you clues, and YOU try to figure it out!
You do not have to be a rocket scientist to solve this one!

Clue #1: I did not go to Mass this morning... ;-( Sunday, of all days for- wait, I have to let you be the detective.
Clue #2: I took a hot bath in the morning.
Clue #3: I watched TV for four hours straight.
Clue #4: I tried to read Chesterton, lost focus, and picked up a fun, easy E. Nesbit book.
Clue #5: *cough*

Its elementary, my dear Watson.

And, for your daily tidbit of information, Sherlock Holmes never said that phrase a single time in the books!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww, hope you feel better!

    (Am I correct in deducing that you are sick?)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails