This summer...
beware of thieves.
a fairy tale retold
(this is the fifth book in the Fairy Tale Novels series)
As part of a promotion for these books, the author is holding a contest. Details can be found HERE. Prizes range from free MP3 downloads, signed books, and a copy of the student film The Shadow of the Bear when it is completed. These books are among my favorites. I wrote... not a review, per se, but some kind of post on them HERE.
The official website: www.fairytalenovels.com
The fan-forum (the forum I am constantly talking about): www.fairytalenovels.proboards.com
My idea for the entering contest: design my own fairy tale novels T-shirt, and get a picture of me riding my unicycle with it on. Mmmhmmm. That sounds cool.
To all my friends: If you haven't read these books yet, I strongly suggest doing so! I have extra copies at home, which I am only too happy to loan. HOWEVER, if enough people request them at our library, they might actually buy the books. When I requested them years ago, I had to wait a YEAR before they got one of them in from inter-library loan. And it was the second book in the series. Come on, lets get our library to get some good books-- not the overwhelming majority of Scholastic stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment