Here are (all!) the pictures that I took:
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
All Saints' Day Party 2008
For those of you who do not know- All Saint's Day is a feastday on the first of November on which we celebrate and remember the lives of all the saints in Heaven. In particular we remember the canonized saints (people who we know for sure are in Heaven on account of miracles and other things). This year we went to an All Saints' Day party. Everyone dressed up as a saint. We played a guessing game where we guessed what saint people were. Sometimes it is pretty obvious- a boy dressed as a knight is generally either St. Micheal or St. George, but sometimes we have some pretty obscure saints.
Here are (all!) the pictures that I took:

















Here are (all!) the pictures that I took:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment