Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I like posting about random things- closets

The other week Adelynn and I cleaned out our closets. I took out the clothes that don't fit, then organized it all. First my old fancy dresses, then dress-up dresses, then dresses, then skirts, then sports Tshirts, then short sleeve shirts, then long sleeve shirts, then sweaters. Now Adelynn's dresses are all in my closet, too. Plus my art supplies.
Adelynn has got all of her summer clothes packed away and her shirts are in her wardrobe. Note the takeover of the doll clothes on the bottom of her closet.














Now if only the rest of our room were that clean.

2 comments:

  1. I expect it to look like this next time we visit.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... the rest of your room would get clean if you cleaned it! haha so get on that! Don't you wish you could just sing and snap like Mary Poppins and have it clean itself? I am wishing I could pack and unpack like that right now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails