Friday, November 14, 2008

Projector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad has wanted one of these for years! He got it as a "Christmas present to himself and Mom". It is really awesome! So far, we have only done it on the living room wall. We found out today that it works better on the blank wall, rather than on the sheet that is puckered up with the furrowings of wrinkles. (I have no clue if "furrowing" can be used as a noun... the spell check thinks that it cannot). It gives an amazingly clear picture, even on our brown walls! The first movie we watched was Kung Foo Panda. In my opinion, it was cheesy. To many Yoda scenes. :) And the one 'master' looked like a cross between Yoda and a Furby. Oh, yeah, we pulled out an old Furby recently. It does not appreiate being revived. It no longer speaks Furby-ish and sings, it just says, "Mumblejumble creak creak crack mumblewumble yada yada." There I go again, getting side tracked. ANYway, this evening we watched The Princess Bride with the Woelks (because we just had to show it off!). The Princess Bride is one of my all-time favorites!!!


THE SCREEN


THE PROJECTOR
*applause*


THE MARCUS

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool-now tell him you want to get a "Smart Board" for homeschool! It is like a huge touch screen computer for the wall- you can write on it and it saves it to the computer and turns in into type and so much more. They are so cool! They are projectors too is why I say it.
    Movie night at the Rackers! Any movies you all want for Christmas?? I got you something already but I'm not tellin!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails