Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ice Dancing

I really enjoyed some of the ice dancing this Olympics!
Granted, there were some really weeeird costumes, strange poses, and awfully offensive dances, like the Aboriginals. I do not recommend watching their dance/look at pictures of them. >:(

A senior who uses my curriculum and who I have chatted with a bit used to be a figure skater. She retired this year, but she used to use the same training facility as Emma and Evan! Watch their dance HERE. I really wanted to embed a video, like in YouTube, but NBC does not support that. So you will have to click on the link. Sawwy.

This was one of the most beautiful, elegant ice dances ever! It won first place-- and really won it. I really recommend watching!!! HERE.

Second place belongs to the Americans, with Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!!! Watch it HERE.

That's all for now, folks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails