Monday, February 1, 2010

This is becoming repetitious

This sort of post tends to be surfacing an awful lot.

I am sorry for being such a bad blogger. I have pictures from my sister's birthday in Novemember, my brother's in December, Christmas, New Years, snow days.... Here is is Feburary the First and I have not posted any of it. Let's hear it for procrastination!

And now that I actually get on to write something, I am unable to post the pictures. You see, the cord that connects the camera to the computer has disappeared... courtesy of Dad, I believe. :) He said something about it having wound up in the bedroom but I can't find it.

 So pictures are to come later. I must warn you: when I do download them, you will get around 20 updates (if you have me on facebook or are subscribed to the blog feed). Just to warn you. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails